Cover: Soft Cover
Publisher: Bnay Yaakov (1983)
The narrative of the weekly Torah-portion in the perspective of our Sages. Selected and adapted from the Talmud and Midrash. All the volumes in this popular series will not fail to inspire and stimulate the reader, while providing vital information on the Parshah.
- Genesis: Describes the lives of the forefathers and of the Twelve Tribes.
- Exodus: Centers around the exodus from Egypt and the building of the Tabernacle.
- Leviticus: Discusses the laws pertaining to the Temple Service in easily understood language.
- Numbers: Relates the events that occurred while the Jews wandered in the wilderness.
- Deuteronomy: Moshe's parting speech a fascinating review of the events that transpired under this great prophet's leadership.